Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Swimsuit Search Is Over!

Yesterday, my mom & sister went with me to the maternity clothes store and helped me purchase a maternity swimsuit. It's black "panties" with a dress-kinda top. The top is back and white printed with a red stripe down the middle. I was surprised it looked so cute. Sorta vintage-like.

I plan on getting my nails painted red today to match the red stripe. AWESOME!

I plan on swimming Friday in my brother-in-law's pool. FUN!

I will post a pic later today.

2 comments:

lslslslslsls said...

Wow, the swimsuit does sound pretty cute. I'm glad you'll be enjoying yourself going swimming. It one of the best thing you can do. I would swim too, but I don't know how. He he. By the way, where did you shop for the swimsuit?

MommaBoo said...

I got my swimsuit at Motherhood Maternity. It's a cute little, reasonably priced shop near home.

Do you have one where you are?