Monday, July 14, 2008

Update time.....

Well, I woke up with a migraine this morning. It wasn't so bad, as migraines go. They always make me feel "hung over", though. Migraines suck, but our little one is SO worth it!

This weekend, we visited our parents. My hubby cut his mom's grass and I visited with my Mom & Dad. Momma has gotten her nursery all ready for Baby Moose. It's precious. There's an off-white, antique iron baby bed, an antique changing table and lots of baby decorations. The nursery is located in my sister's old room. Mom plans on painting the walls and doing a few more touches before the baby gets here. Her nursery is more finished than ours!

I'm starting to show some now. I wore a dress to church yesterday and my baby bump is so noticeable now. Lots of folks said I am so "cute". I felt bad about being "fat", but I realize it's the best kind of look in the world. I am honored to look this way. It means I have "a bun in the oven"!

I can hardly wait to feel my little one move. Hopefully, it will happen soon. I'm so anxious and excited! My Momma told me it's like no other feeling in the world. I can't wait!

Thursday, July 31st, we find out the sex of our little one. I could care less what it's sex is, as long as it's a healthy, happy baby. I do think I'm having a boy (and so does my sister). My hubby and my parents think it's a girl. Whatever it is, it will be loved and spoiled rotten, no doubt! I am so jazzed up and happy to be finding out what my little visitor is. Yay!

I'm a little tired, so I'll post more later. Happy Monday!

0 comments: