Saturday, June 21, 2008

Boppy to the rescue!

(Look at this cutie patootie...)
I have decided to bottle nurse our little one. Despite the fact that I've been informed (by almost EVERYONE) that breast feeding will be better for our future Einstein....still, I think bottle feeding will be best for my unique medical situation. (lack of balance, weak left side, etc.)

I've read up on Boppy(r) and have decided it will be a valuable asset to our baby arsenal.

To find out more about Boppy(r) pillows, please go HERE.

1 comments:

lslslslslsls said...

Yup, boppies are totally useful for baby. I have one that was given to me. They have so many uses, its incredible. Sorry to hear that you won't be able to breastfeed for medical reasons. I will actually be breastfeeding exclusively until the baby is at least 6 months.