Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. E. Nonne Moose are expecting!

We found out we were pregnant Friday, May, 2nd. I have had 2 prenatal appointments and one sonogram since then. (I will post the pics later.) Everyone we've told is excited and happy for us. Our own personal miracle in the making, so to say.

I have had horrible morning sickness and migraine headaches. I have also been so fatigued. I feel like a big baby, myself! I only eat, sleep, pee, poop and complain about being uncomfortable. "Mr. Moose" has been a saint. He's been washing dishes, clothes and cooking. He has been so supportive and a God-Send. I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man.

I am currently 13 weeks along and am still in "no way!" land. Being pregnant is so surreal. I can hardly believe we're going to be a Mommy and Daddy! (<----Not US!)

I decided to start this blog for us, our loved ones and anyone else who may stop in.

I will post my sonogram pics later, along with some more info on "our" state of being.

Ciao for now!

1 comments:

lslslslslsls said...

Congrats Jennie. I am so happy for you. You are truly blessed to have a husband like Mike. Enjoy your chillaxing. :D