Thursday, August 28, 2008

Baby Check-up Update

Mr. Moose and I went to my baby doctor today. I gave them a urine sample (as usual) had my blood pressure checked (it is normal) and was weighed (okay, I'm NOT sharing that!).
My doctor said everything lis looking wonderful and that our son & I are looking "perfect". I even told him how it feels to have our little one move about. He grinned and I knew he totally understood. (He's a Daddy, too.)
Having a normal, worry-free pregnancy is such a wonderful blessing. We are both so happy that our baby is growing and developing as he should. It is an answered prayer, as well. Both for us and for our loved ones.

Praise God and his wonderfulness!



2 comments:

lslslslslsls said...

That's so great to hear everything is good and stable with you and the baby. Thanks for sharing the news! I hope you're a lot better. :D

MommaBoo said...

I know you've been felling "under the weather" lately. I hope it's better!

AND I thank you for your kind words concerning our "baby stuff"!