Monday, August 4, 2008

What a cute lil' boy!

I've been staring at Baby Mooses's sonogram. (Duh) My friend, Lynda, commented on how cute his little button nose is.
I have said his nose looks just like his Daddy's since Thursday. I guess we'll find out either in his 4D sonogram or after he gets here. <----lotsa things will be determined then! :D
I love him so much, already. He hasn't even been born yet, but I already know he's loved, spoiled, etc. by everyone we know.
I'm still soooooo excited.
I just hope we'll be good parents. If love was enough to rear a child, then Baby Moose and my sissy and I, had and will have the absolute best childhood ever. If Mr. Moose and I could be a fraction of the way my parents were (and still are) with my sister and I, then I'd be ecstatic!

2 comments:

lslslslslsls said...

I felt the same way soon after I began getting all my pregnancy stuff together. The first experiences of new motherhood have touched my heart so. I remember crying out of so much happiness one night and telling Miguel how attached I was already getting to the baby. I hardly knew anything about the baby, all that mattered was that it was ours. I can't wait to hold her in my arms. I'll probably feel like never wanting to let her go. :) I'm so happy for you Jennie. I know you are going to be an awesome mother.

MommaBoo said...

Isn't it amazing how similar we are? Baby Moose and Lily Jean are two blessed children, I can tell you that!

I'm just like you, I can hardly wait to hold out little man in my arms. 9 months never seemed so long!

Thank you, sweet girl, for your kind words. I hope I will be the kind of mother that is a perfect fit for our son. You know, I think we will both be excellent mommies! :D