Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A New Project For Mommy Moose

I'm thinking about doing a scrapbook focused on Baby Moose's Family Tree. His daddy and I, our families (grandparent's pages, parent's siblings pages, etc.) You know, with pics and info like complete names, birthdays, likes/dislikes, etc. I even plan on putting a pic of a "tree" on the cover! :D


I was inspired by a book I checked out at the library yesterday. The Art Of The Family Tree by Jenn Mason.


I've already been working on a prepartem scrapbook. So far, it's turned out pretty nice. It's something I enjoy doing, after chores, and before bedtime. It's an activity I can do while sitting on my hiney (BIG surprise!) while Daddy Moose plays his games upstairs.
I hope this new scrapbook will be a success as well.

2 comments:

lslslslslsls said...

Wow, what a wonderful idea! I'm inspired. I recently thought of doing something similar. Although I certainly don't have enough photos of all the family Miguel and I have. I did manage to form a family tree on my side based on relatives of both of my parents though. Just a basic tree I created when I was in high school. I'm thinking of just having a photo album of all of our immediate relatives though. Lord knows there are plenty of us for that. :D I'm sure with your creativity, your scrapbook will be outstanding. :)

MommaBoo said...

When you've finished Lily Jean's Family Tree, I'd love to see it!

Thank you for your sweet encouragement! You always make me feel so great about my little endeavors!

:D