Thursday, August 21, 2008

Scrapbooks & Letters...

Yesterday, I tried to add all the page protectors necessary to Baby Moose's Family Tree Scrapbook. They would not fit!

I bought another album with extra room for extra pages. It's blue and I plan on decorating it similar to the tan one in the pic below.

I never even considered that all of the pages wouldn't fit. DUH!

Also, my friend LYNDA sent me an email yesterday suggesting writing a letter to our son before he is born. This is such a great idea! I plan on beginning it today or tomorrow. Thanks, Lynda, for the wonderful suggestion!

See you all next time! :D

1 comments:

lslslslslsls said...

You're welcome for the suggestion. :D That's unfortunate that the page protectors don't fit. I hope you'll at least be able to transfer the pages in the previous book to your new one.