Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Baby Moose "Side Effects"

I read somewhere last night that my abdomen will feel hard sometimes. My tummy feels "Hard" most of the time, now. This is the hardest my abs have ever been! :)


Also, my friend Monica told me how all of my internal organs have shifted. She's right. I have a tough time breathing now and I can no longer eat large meals. I'm eating smaller, more frequently now.


And I'm not even going into the constant urination I'm experiencing. Night and day, now. Urgggghh!

You know, I have always wanted to be a Mommy. It's a dream I've had it seems like FOREVER! No one ever told me how miserable I'd feel here at the end, however. I'm just ready for our son to make his grand appearance. I know I'll miss him when he's out, though. I guess I'll never be satisfied.

Does feeling this way make me a bad person?


0 comments: