Thursday, December 18, 2008

An Unforgettable Night

Last night was horrible and lasted entirely too long!

It started at about 9:00 and ended at about 6:00 this morning or so. I had cramps (every 45 minutes to an hour), vomiting, back pain and general "discomfort" all over.

Mr. Moose was wonderful. He massaged me, coached and cheered me on, emptied my pail and was a tremendous support. Just what did I do to become so blessed, having such a supportive, selfless hubby?

He even stayed home with me today so I wouldn't have to face the misery alone. We're both sleep-deprived, but excited Baby Moose is on his way. As of now, I've only had 4 spells. That's good, right?

Daddy Moose has gone into "nesting" mode, too. He's setting up gadgets, organizing, vacuuming, etc. I feel like a freak-o not helping, but I'm just no longer able to since I have no energy at all right now.

I pray tonight won't be so hard on my wonderful hubby. Maybe I'll be able to rest (& him, too). Something tells me otherwise. Oh, well. At least the car is all ready to go, packed to capacity with car seats, labor bags and what have you.

Is it REALLY going to happen in a matter of days? Wow!

0 comments: