Monday, December 15, 2008

Bah...Humbug!

Well, we have one week today until they induce my labor. Tonight, Mr. Moose and I are touring the Labor and Delivery ward at the hospital where Baby Moose will be born. I'm REALLY excited!

Friday night, we celebrated my father's birthday. He got clothes, a grill and a $50 gift card to Lowe's. We celebrated at my sister's house. It was lots of fun. YAY!

Saturday, my parents came up to our house and helped Mr. Moose install our new ceiling fan in the kitchen. I cramped several times, but nothing came of it. Saturday night my parents saw ASF's presentation of "A Christmas Carol: The Musical". They told me they really enjoyed it.

Yesterday, I layed around the house and cramped some more, to no avail. In the afternoon, we went to Best Buy and got a new stove and clothes dryer. They decided to go on the fritz right now, when we already have to much on our plates.

Isn't it always the way?

Let's see what all we have going on right now: We're giving birth in a week, Christmas is less than 2 weeks away and since I'm not able to, no presents have been bought AT ALL!, we have 3 b-days this month, Mr. Moose's family is getting together the Saturday before I'm induced Monday, my sister-in-law is having surgery Friday, we're not going to be able to celebrate Christmas properly because we'll be in the hospital, Mr. Moose's raise has been taken away because of Proration in the Education Department in our state and the pressure on my "girl stuff" is almost unbearable.

I'm full of something, but I'm afraid Christmas spirit isn't it this year. Bah Humbug!

I certainly hope everyone else is feeling okay. (I feel better now, since I've vented. Thanks!)

0 comments: