Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Final Countdown.....

Are Mr. Moose and I REALLY going to be parents in 6 days? I guess so.

It sounds so surreal. I was talking with my sister and she and I both cannot "get our heads around" the fact that the little guy inside my tummy will one day be able to vote, drive a car, date, join the service, etc. It seems so foreign to me.

Mr. Moose and I toured the LDR and Recovery Rooms at the hospital where Baby Moose will be born. I guess doing that made the entire process (along with my 100% perfect last check-up yesterday) seem real and not a distant time in the future.

I also had a migraine this morning at about 4:00 a.m. That's why I didn't post this morning. I'm still a little "hung over". Baby Moose is worth it all, though. Just knowing we'll be able to meet him soon makes everything wonderful.

I am soooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

0 comments: