Friday, December 5, 2008

What's with that thing in the corner?

Yesterday, I purchased a plastic storage unit for Baby Moose's nursery. It has three drawers and a wide top. It holds onesies, socks, caps, mittens, pants and t-shirts. It will be so convient, I think. Because our son has literally TONS of clothes. His closet is now full, no joke.

My Daddy helped me carry it upstairs yesterday into Baby Moose's nursery. (I don't think falling down our stairwell would have been a good idea!)

I hope for and anticipate it's convience. It will do until we are able to purchase him a chest of drawers, later. It even matches! (It's white....how could it not?)

Thank you, again, Daddy! I couldn't have done it without you. :)

I hope everyone's Friday and weekend are pleasant and restful.

OH! And By The Way, GO BAMA!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

lslslslslsls said...

Hey those plastic drawers really are pretty convenient. I have two sets for Lily. They are best for us since we live in such a small space. Great for storing diapers and wipes!!