Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Next Time.....

The next time I post here, I will be a Mommy. Mr. Moose will be a Daddy and our baby, Miss Moosey Kitty will be jealous of our newest addition.


This seems so surreal to me.


Our induction is scheduled for 3:00 tomorrow afternoon.


Like my father told me on the phone tonight, if all goes well, our son will be here this time Tuesday. Wow! What a strange, mixed up feeling I have right now. It's hard to describe. Anxious, scared, happy, overjoyed, tentative, surreal, etc. All rolled into one.


By the way, I really have no idea when I will be posting again. We go in to the hospital tomorrow, I'll give birth Tuesday (HOPEFULLY!) and will be discharged Thursday (if all goes well). Rest assured, I will get back as soon as I can.


Everyone's prayers are very much felt and appreciated!


I feel indescribable. (As does Mr. Moose, my family and loved ones).


YAY!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

lslslslslsls said...

I'm so excited for you! I pray that all goes well for you and your little one. I can't wait to hear from you again. Be well, stay strong, and enjoy every moment. They are only so tiny for so long. Congrats on becoming a new mommy!!! Lots of love from the Solorio Family.

Debs said...

So happy for you!!! :)

Enjoy every second of being a mommy.