Thursday, November 6, 2008

Answered Prayers & Invitations

I thank God daily for His answering of my prayers.
Last night, Mr. Moose purchased 2 DVD's online for us. They cover child birthing techniques (Lamaze and relaxation), first aid and bringing home newborns. I was planning on pulling all of the hair on my head out, but thankfully, that was nipped in the bud! :D
An added bonus to this was pointed out by my bff, Monica, yesterday. No gas will need to be used in the privacy of our own home. Also, any information that we need to have re-explained, can be easily accessed via our DVD player. No dressing up or rushing about to attend classes. Practice can be accompanied by instruction. Benefits galore! Also, if anyone wants to view the first aid or child care DVD's, we'll have 'em and can all be on the same page. SWEET!
Also, my mom showed me the invitations my sissy made to send out for Baby Moose's shower (on November 15th). They're darling! Light blue with a black font and an adorable plaid bow at the top. I've been promised one for my son's scrapbook. After I receive it, scan it in and take away all the distinguishing info, I'll post a pic of it here. I'm so EXCITED!!!!!
Also, we're having a hot spell here in Mooseville. 78 degrees in November. What's the deal-i-o?
Oh, well.
Hope everyone's day has been going well. Tomorrow's Friday! YAY!
See you guys lata.

0 comments: