Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

HI!
I hope everyone's weekend was restful and pleasant. Ours was.
Friday, I went to the doc, had lunch with my Daddy and gave my friend MONICA some items for Baby Moose. She and her hubby are honorary Aunt & Uncle to our son, so I gave her some things for when he crashes with them! (Ain't I a nice gal? :D)
Friday night, Mr. Moose and I had dinner out. We rarely dine out so it was a wonderful treat. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, Mr. Moose and I bought some groceries. He then went down to his mother's house and primed her ceilings for painting. He plans on painting them within the next little bit of time. I didn't go with him because paint fumes are dangerous for the unborn. Plus, 6 hours of sitting outside in the middle of November truly didn't appeal to me. :D
My mom came up with my dad (who had to make up some time at work). She straightened my house, put away my plants and vacuumed. Our house looks absolutely amazing now. I cannot believe how hard she worked or how bad the place had gotten. I'm just not able to do ANYTHING anymore. Thank GOD for my wonderful, helpful mother. I don't know what we'd do without her or my father.
My daddy put my glide rocker, I got for my birthday, together for me, also. It is sooooooooooooo comfy. I plan on using it while nursing Baby Moose and for just reclining. I never knew how comfortable they are. (Yes I did! :D) AWESOMENESS!
THANK YOU SO MUCH, MOM & DAD!!!
Sunday, Mr. Moose and I went and visited my parent's church. They had their Thanksgiving potluck lunch, so you know I was happy! After gorging on homemade fare, we visited Mr. Moose's mother and his sister stopped by as well. We stayed with her for a bit and then went home.
I am so sleepy here lately. I nap all the time! Mr. Moose has told me to rest all I can because I am going to need the energy when I have our son. He is the best hubby/daddy. I can hardly wait to see him with our son..... :D
The pressure of Baby Moose has become much more noticable here lately. I'm also having frequent Braxton Hicks contractions. To be honest, I'm a little miserable, but it's worth it for Baby Moose. As I've said before, he is worth EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you all have a good Monday and that Thursday is great also. (Don't eat too much....I know I will! :D )
Ciao for Now!
(My blog signature still won't work! Irritation...MUCH!)

0 comments: