Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Update with Mrs. Moose



I had a grrrrrrrrrrrreat weekend! (al la Tony the Tiger!)


Friday, Mr. Moose brought home a bag full of baby items one of his co-workers gave to us. There were bibs, toys, linens, blankets, onesies, socks and caps inside. The lady who gave us this stuff was only met by moi once. I washed and hung up Baby Mooses's loot Saturday afternoon. It was such a pleasant, wonderful surprise!

Thank you, Ms. MaryLou!!!!!!!!!!!!



Friday night, Mr. Moose and I went to our local gaming shop and he played in a pre-tournament and "play tested". It was nice watching him have fun.



Saturday, Mr. Moose played in a Magic: The Gathering tournament, the Alabama State Tournament to be exact. I went with him for a bit, then had lunch with our pal Craig. Mr. Moose didn't win, but I think he had a good time playing. AWESOME!



We then came home and watched the Alabama Crimson Tide football game. Thankfully, we pulled out a victory in overtime, no thanks to our punter, Leigh Tiffin. (And my Indianapolis Colts beat the Pittsburgh Steelers, too. YAY!!!!!!!!!)

Sunday we had lunch at our friends, The Ronish's. We had taco salads, cheesecake and an orange smoothie our friend Joey concocted. YUM!



We were also given our birthday gifts. I received a lovely drawing of Jim Morrison, a handmade jewelry set, some diapers for our son and a baby carrier. (Along with some beautimous cards). We watched "National Treasure" and hung out. It was such a great time! I so enjoy being with my friends. They truly make life worth living.



I Love You Guys!



Today, I have a baby doctor's appointment. Nothing to complain about, other than my leg cramps. Hopefully, everything will still look okay. (I'll let ya know tomorrow!)



Well, I guess that's it. I'm spending this week preparing for our baby shower Saturday. I'm sooooooooooooo excited! I plan on making up a collage of sonogram pics to display at the shower. What do you think?



Hope everyone's week is splendid. *Smile*






0 comments: