Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hump Day Rambles


Mr. Moose told me yesterday that the pharmacy in our grocery store is closed.


Now I have to go to one of those national chains. I dislike this because I had really gotten to know our pharmacist....BUMMER! (Plus, those national chains take FOREVER to re-fill a prescription.)


Also, I got a call from the hospital where I'll be giving birth to our son next month. I was informed that the child-birthing class I signed up for and paid for (4 months ago!) is not accepting my husband and I. Now I am scrambling around trying to sign up for some new child-birthing classes. Any suggestions? I've tried the other hospitals in town all to no avail. It really sucks!


I am determined to stay positive, however. God will provide. I have no doubt! (Just say a little prayer for us, if you don't mind!)


Happy "Hump" Day, all!



0 comments: