Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rambles From Mrs. Moose

Well, today's the day. Election Day.


I will be sooooo happy when all the negative political ads stop and we can watch t.v. without having to have 5 or 6 negatives ads in a row.


This morning, our polling place was swamped with over 150 voters. It's so wonderful and amazing that citizens of our country care about politics this time. I've ALWAYS voted (since so many women fought so I'd have the right). It's so great to know others are so jazzed up about it this year, too.



I talked with my sissy yesterday. She took a personal day off from her teaching job. She worked on and mailed our son's shower invitations yesterday. I asked for one to put in his baby book. I'm soooooo excited, anxious, etc. YAY!


I also heard from my friend, LYNDA yesterday. She, her hubby and their new daughter are doing wonderfully! I plan on sending her a "sling" within the week. She needs one and I know where to purchase one for them at a good price.


I plan on surfing around and finding some thank you notes online for Baby Moose's shower today. I want to go ahead and get them so my guests can fill out their correct addresses at my baby shower. I only have a couple of weeks. I need to get on the ball!


Well, that's all for now.

Hope everyone's Tuesday is great today!


Don't forget to vote! :D


0 comments: