Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

I had a very restful, fine weekend.

Friday, Mr. Moose and I had dinner at Ryan's. Then, we came home, watched t.v. and hoped for some trick-or-treaters. (We had 0!)

Saturday, we did some chores, Mr. Moose went to a card tournament and we had dinner out with friends for Mr. Moose's birthday.


Yesterday was my hubby's birthday. We tidied up a bit and had lunch with my family at Mr. Mooses's favorite Mexican restaurant. I baked him a yellow cake with chocolate icing. He said all the candles could be seen from space! He asked for and got money as his b-day gifts.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday afternoon, we purchased 8 packages of diapers for our son. Hopefully, he will get some use out of these. (They were on sale. Buy One Get One Free! And, as everyone knows, one can never have too many diapers!)

My Indianapolis Colts defeated the New England Patriots last night, too! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall, this weekend was very relaxing and fun. I wish they were all this way, don't you?
Happy Week Everyone and don't forget to VOTE tomorrow!

0 comments: