Friday, November 7, 2008

TGIF! Finally!

Well, not much going on right now for us.

Baby Moose kicked up a bunch this morning when I first woke up. He's getting so strong now. Sometimes I wish he'd settle down. My mom says I'll miss it once he's born. I know she's right. The thing is, I enjoy breathing and not having my ribs and/or pelvis pumbled at all times! :D


I purchased some thank you cards for next week's shower. They're very plain but elegant, I think. I will try to work on them the week after the shower. Something tells me I'll have a ton to do. YAY! :D


My mom addressed the envelopes in calligraphy yesterday morning. She also mailed them off. They invited 65 ladies! Talk about a huge shower! WOW!

Let's see.....Mr. Moose and I are having lunch with our friends, The Ronish's, Sunday. Taco salads coming our way. YES!


Well, like I said, not much to ramble about today. If anything interesting and/or exciting happens, I'll fill you in.



Happy Weekend, all!


0 comments: