Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Birthday Update....

Yesterday, I celebrated my best girlfriend's (Monica) birthday with her. We have been friends since 7th grade, so you know she's put up with my horrible mood swings, bad grades and the awkwardness of my "growing up" (we all go through this, right?).
Monica enjoys jewelry beading. It's a "hobby" that she is incredible at. So, for her special day, I got her a project book, several charms and 2 large beads. I also gave her a gift card and a friendship magnet. She told me she LOVED her goodies and I really think she did.
We had lunch at The Olive Garden and went to a matinee showing of The Women. I enjoyed them both! The food was yummilious and the movie was great. Seeing it with my best girlfriend made it even better.
Overall, yesterday with "Mony" was a wonderful experience. I love her soooooooooooooo much!
Today is her actual birthday. Her hubby took the day off from work to shower her with bunches of birthday surprises. Wheeeeeeeeeeee!
I hope she has a wonderful birthday today and so do Mr. Moose and Baby Moose!
We love you, "Aunt" Mony-Ca!

0 comments: