Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits

Well, I can honestly say this Labor Day weekend was great. Mr. Moose and I had a great time. We worked on the nursery, grilled out and had some "snuggle times". I feel so relaxed and refreshed. Even though I was, and am still, concerned about our neighbors in Louisiana, I was able to relax and enjoy the long weekend.

Our Internet went out Friday night after midnight, so Mr. Moose was unable to "surf" all weekend. I was also unable to check email, update this blog or anything else via the World Wide Web. Bummer. However, this was more than likely the reason we were able to focus on each other this weekend, as opposed to this machine. Ya think?

My friend
LYNDA has been feeling "under the weather" lately. I so hope she feels better soon. She's due to deliver her first child October 1. Being sick while giving birth has to suck big time. My prayers are with her for a speedy recovery.

Speaking of feeling "ya-ya", but head is aching today. It must be the barometric pressure left-over from Gustav. It's not really bad. Just annoying. I've taken a "baby safe" med to help ward it off. Hopefully, it will take a hint! :)

Okay, I'm out. I will probably be back a little later. Who knows?

Ciao for now!



2 comments:

lslslslslsls said...

He he. Technology like TV, computers, and internet do seem to get in the way of together time with loved ones most of the time. People seem to go into their own little world. So its nice to be able to catch up or spend some quality time when those things are out of the way. I'm glad you enjoyed you enjoyed yourself over the weekend. Not much of a change over here for me besides getting lots and lots of rest. Pregnancy is a great excuse to be lazy sometimes. He he.

Hope your headache doesn't bother you as much as past ones. Feel better k?

MommaBoo said...

Yeah, you're right. Pregnancy is a GREAT excuse for being lazy. I use it all the time! :D

Thank you for your concern about my headache. It cleared right up and now I'm feeling so much better.

How are you feeling?