Friday, September 26, 2008

Hi There!

I apologize for not updating yesterday. Mr. Moose would not budge from the computer, so I'm having to update now, while he's at work. :)



My appointment went well yesterday. Baby Mooses's heartbeat is 140 beats/minute (which is well within normal range). My tummy is 22 inches and I've only gained 3 lbs. since my last visit. HURRAY!


My tummmy's swelling and Mr. Moose told me last night that I've never looked more precious. He is such a wonderful hubby and will be a great Daddy, I just know it!


My doctor told me I'll have to begin having 2-week appointments now, as opposed to the monthly appointments I have been having. (It's getting so close now!)


My next appointment (Oct. 8) I have to do a 1 hour glucose blood test. We will also be having our 4-D sonogram. I can hardly wait! Now I can convince Mr. Moose that our son DOES have his nose! Excited much! My parents are jazzed up, too. They will be attending the sonogram with us. YAY!



Last night, around 5:00, I had a craving for Kellog's Corn Pops cereal. Mr. Moose was forced to go to our neighborhood grocery store and grab me a box. I HAD to have them! I haven't had to many cravings, but, the Pops were a necessity. I had some last night and for breaky this morning. OH! They were SOOOOO good! :D


Well, I am not sure what all is on task for today. I know I'll be having lunch with my Daddy and that I need to fold some clothes. Otherwise, I suppose I'm pretty open. Guess I'll just "go with the flow".



Happy Friday, all!

1 comments:

lslslslslsls said...

I myself can only focus on internet stuff while Miguel is at work as well. When he's home from work, my attention is all towards him. Its not so bad though since now I have much less to maintain online. I'm sure you remember everything I was up to just last year. :D

I actually did not have to start my 2 week appointments until my 7 month, and the 1 hour glucose test for me was around the same time. I can't wait to see your 4-D sonograms. I barely got to see Lily's face in my last ultrasound.

I can relate with the cravings one has and just having to have them when you get them. I have made several trips throughout my pregnancy to the market that's open late or even 7/11 to satisfy some of those cravings in the middle of the night. Even traveling far during the day for some. Good thing we have such understanding and helpful hubbies. :D Have you had any odd cravings yet? So far my oddest has been a green salad with lots of mustard. My current craving is Cheerios and Kraft Mac and Cheese. I've gotta have those Cheerios in the morning and Mac and Cheese for dinner. Although since I can't eat much these days, I have to hold them off.

Glad to hear of your good progress with the pregnancy and that baby Moose is lively. :)