Monday, September 15, 2008

Random Tidbits

Well, it finally happened. Mr. Moose moved the cable from out of Baby Moose's room into our new office. I've been asking him to do it for a while and he finally did this weekend. ROCK! Now I can begin working on our son's nursery. YAY!

Yesterday, I hit my 6 month mark. I can tell Baby Moose is getting stronger. Sometimes he "kicks" me and it takes my breath away. Now I know what my friend LYNDA was referring to when she said her baby kicked her that hard. You know, mommies go through a ton even before we get here. I respect mothers in a whole new way now.

My friend Monica celebrates her b-day today. I plan on taking her out to lunch and going to see a movie with her. (The Women) I'm so excited! I love spending time with her. She's just like my sister.

Please say a prayer for my other friend, Lynda. Her daughter is due in about 2 weeks and she's not having a good time emotionally. We all need to remember how good we have it. If I was in the situation she is in, I wouldn't be as positive as she is. God bless her.

I'll post an update later today about Monica's birthday, etc. See you all then!

:)


0 comments: