Monday, September 22, 2008

Pics of My Weekend Goodies



This is a pic of 4 post cards that Lynda made for me. She's thinking of selling these and several more post cards made from images of her photography. Aren't they great?



This is a pic of the "Thank You" note she sent to me thanking me for some goodies I sent her for her unborn daughter. It has an oriental feel, don't you think?

The last pic is of Christmas scrapbooking items she recently obtained in an on-line swap. Lynda doesn't celebrate Christmas and she knows I scrapbook so she hooked me up! They are perfect.


Thank you, so much, Lynda for my goodies! You're a great pal! :D




1 comments:

lslslslslsls said...

Glad you enjoyed the things I sent you. I got some great advice from my photographer friend Jeff about making my photography available as prints and will be implementing the ideas I got soon. But first I'm working on printing photos for a personal album I want to put together. We just got a ton of photo paper and ink, just so Miguel could feel better about me putting it to good use. :D

By the way, I got your latest Good Mail. Thanks a bunch. It all came in very handy! Oh, and I can't thank you enough for the baby book you got for Lily, its so perfect! Everything I want for her and more. It will be a cherished gift. :)