Friday, October 3, 2008

Fun with Mom


Yesterday with my mom was so much fun!



First we went to Lowe's and grabbed some stain swatches to match the cradle we have in the livingroom. My Dad is has built two changing tables for Baby Moose. One for his nursery upstairs and the stain for it matches the crib. The other changing table matches the cradle in the livingroom downstairs. I like having one on each level of our home. This will make changing Baby Moose a cinch! (I hope)



We then went and purchased me a sweater. I tried to get one Wednesday, but was unable to find anything I liked. We ended up getting a sweater that is a grey color and buttons across the chest. I like it sooooo much. YAY!



We then had lunch with my Daddy at their favorite Chinese restaurant. One of the waiters said I looked like Sarah Palin. I guess because I'm Caucasian, have brown hair (pulled up in a hair clip) and squared off eyeglasses. This would've been alright if I was a Republican, but I'm not. Oh, well.....



We then traveled around looking for an armoire for Baby Moose. I just don't want to spend $700 for an armoire. Am I crazy? I mean, sure, he'll use it until he moves away, but $700 right now is just not possible. I guess he'll have to go without one for a bit. (Mom & Dad could and would build him one, but I feel like a real moocher asking them to build ALL his furniture!)



We then picked up my Daddy from work and they took me home. It was a full day and so I'm resting today. Wednesday was hectic while doing chores. Yesterday was hectic "goofing off". Hopefully, today won't be to hectic here around Casa Moose.



Tomorrow, my parents plan on bringing our changing tables up from their house. Maybe this will motivate Mr. Moose to work in the nursery a bit more.....?



I am going to go wash some laundry and straighten up a bit. Wish me luck! :)



Hope you all have a great Friday and blessed weekend!




TGIF!




0 comments: