Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday Rambles

Yesterday was my first "two-week" check-up.
I had a glucose monitoring blood test. Thankfully, the needle didn't even hurt. (I was thankful for that!)
Also, we were scheduled for Baby Mooses's 4-D ultrasound. He was facing my back, so the only pictures we got of him were of his foot and "pee pee". We were forced to re-schedule another session. It kinda disappointed me (see how I'm feeling today in my sidebar). I was so jazzed up about seeing our son's face. I pray he will cooperate next time.
My next appointment is October 27th. I'm really getting down to crunch time now. Wheeeeeeeeeeee!
My mom went over some details of Baby Moose's baby shower with me yesterday. It will take place November 15, tentatively. I have registered around so hopefully I will get some of what we need. It will just be fun to show off my belly to loved ones at the shower. Presents are always nice, though! :)
I plan on giving someone some grief soon about our child-birthing classes. We wanted to take the classes "offered" by the hospital affiliated with my OB. I have sent numerous emails, snail mails and have left at least 1/2 a dozen phone calls regarding our situation. If someone doesn't help me soon, I plan on going somewhere else (besides the hospital) to sign up for these important classes. Gosh, I detest incompetency!
My friend Lynda hasn't updated her blog today. Is it because she's sick or because she's gone into labor? I don't know, but either way, I'm wishing her the best.

Well, I need to run. (or in my case walk quickly) See you guys soon!

0 comments: