Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Weekend "Wrap-Up"

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was feeling a little wiped out.
Now for the "weekend update". JOY!
Saturday morning, Mr. Moose cleaned out more "junk" from the nursery. One can actually visualize what it will look like with Baby Moose's things in there now. AWESOME!
Saturday afternoon, my parents brought up both changing tables. One we put one in the nursery and the other we put in the living room. They're wonderful! My parents did an excellent job and I just know they both will be such a huge help when changing our son.

THANKS SO MUCH MOM & DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Moose and my Dad went to our storage unit to get Baby Moose's crib. They planned on putting it together Saturday afternoon. For the second time in 6 weeks, we were locked out of the gate. Mr. Moose has decided that we will no longer be using the storage unit, now that we can put items in the nursery. Not only have we never missed a rent payment, we've never even been late! Last time, the owner didn't mark us as being paid up and something tells me this was the same problem again. No worries. We'll be leaving by October 16. I'm sure the unit will be rented ASAP. Let someone else deal with the incompentency. (<--quoted from Mr. Moose)
After the storage unit escapde, we settled down and watched a college football game on our wide-screen television. My parents and sister joined us in the fun. Mr. Moose made homemade chili and I made the condiments. It was fun! The University of Alabama (Roll Tide!) won the game against Kentucky so you know I was happy! My sister isn't an Alabama fan, but she humored us anyway. We had a great time and despite the irritations we faced, I believe fun was had by all.
Sunday we "goofed off". After lunch, we took naps, I watched my Colts pull off an astounding win and we generally did nothing (which is what Sunday afternoons are best for).
Yesterday, I layed around here and felt kinda "blah blah". I napped on the couch most of the day. Mr. Moose went to work, of course.
My friend Lynda will be finding out if she will have to be induced tomorrow. Her daughter, Lily Jean, won't make her grand entrance. She's already a week late. Lynda is apprehensive about labor induction and I don't blame her. Plus, she's not feeling well and has some personal issues that are making the finish line seem totally out of sight. I've been praying for her throughout her pregnancy. I will continue to pray God's will be done in her life now, as well.
Well, tomorrow is a big day for us. I'm having a blood test to check for pre-natal diabetes (joy). We're also having a 4-D ultrasound done of Baby Moose. I'm really excited. Both my parents will be there, along with Mr. Moose, Baby Moose (of course!) and I. Mr. Moose's mother won't be there, which I'm disappointed about. I guess having a copy of the ultrasound will be enough for her. I really would've liked for her to have been there, though. Oh, well....
I need to run. I have laundry to do and of course some straightening. Hope I didn't bore you too much with my rambling! :)
Again, I want to remind everyone to pray for Lynda. Tomorrow will be a big day for her, Miguel (her husband) and their daughter, Miss Lily Jean.
Ciao for now!

0 comments: