Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"Hump" Day Post

I'm visiting with my friend Monica today.


She told me how she and her hubby have saved tons o' cash clipping coupons, so I wanted her to fill me in on their "penny-pinching" secrets! (We have to save all the cash we can now for our son, you know.)



I was not able to find any jeans yesterday, so I guess I'll shop around some a little later today and tomorrow. Sweat pants are going to have to do until then. I DID pick up some khaki pants for Mr. Moose and a few little things for the baby. (Now I understand why my mother did the same for us when we were growing up. Moms ROCK!)


Oh, by the way, Friday is my birthday. Big flippin' deal. Mr. Moose said we could actually have dinner out at a restaurant. No cooking for me! (That's the best gift of all!)

Anywho, I'll see everyone tomorrow, if not before.


Happy Hump Day!


0 comments: