Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Friiiiiiday!

Today, I will be judging the Homecoming displays at my sissy's high school, Hooper Academy. She is the Student Government sponsor and asked me to judge.

I'm happy to do so because I so enjoy displays. They're so crafty! Thankfully, my mom will be with me so I will have her to lean on when I get dizzy (which I have alot here lately).

I'm sure it will be fun and I'm so looking forward to it. My sissy has worked her hiney off and I'm sure she'll sleep well when it's all over! God bless her sweet heart.

I'll post a little later today about the experience.

BTW, Mr. Moose's birthday is Sunday. I was born in October, he was born in November and our son will be born in December (we hope!). Kewlie, huh?

I hope everyone has a "spooky" Halloween!

0 comments: