Thursday, October 30, 2008

Update Time...FINALLY?

I've been away for a bit and I apologize.

I had another migraine Tuesday and usually the day of and day after I'm "hung over". Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. Mr. Moose was off Monday, so I had no computer time that day either. BUMMER!

Well, Baby Mooses's 4-D sonogram was a tremendous success. I couldn't have asked for a better session. We received 15 pics, a DVD and a CD with all the pics embedded on it. I cried like a baby. Mr. Moose was his usual Stoic self, but I think he was moved, too.


I know my Daddy was excited! He and my mom are so jazzed to meet their first grandson. It's such a beautiful thing. I am so glad we live nearby so Baby Moose can be a part of their lives and they a part of his, as well.


Monday, my parents and sissy/her hubby celebrated my b-day with me. The cards were great, the gifts were awesome, but having my loved ones around was the best gift of all. (Oh, and the Great American Cookie, too!) My sissy and her hubby got me a baby boy scrapbook and two parenting magazines. My parent's got me a glide rocker with an ottoman (like the one in the pic below:I loved ALL my loot!


Friday, Mr. Moose celebrated my birthday with me by getting me lilies (my favorite flower!), a peda-egg (which I desperately needed) and a Sarah McLaughlin CD (my favorite artist). The card he gave me was wonderful, too! He's such a great hubby/daddy. I can't wait for Baby Moose to get to know him!


My friend, Monica, came over Tuesday morning and gave me a card and a Halloween pin she'd made for me. It's a skeleton. I LOVE IT! I can't wait to wear it tomorrow and be all spooky for Halloween! She's so talented. I do love her so. Mr. Moose and I are having veggie chili at Casa da Ronish next weekend. I'm soooooooooooo looking forward to it.


Let's see, anything else?


OH! My sissy said my baby shower will be November 15th. I am registered at Wal-Mart and Burlington Baby Depot. I really should go register for some shoes for our son. He has 1 pair of shoes and tons of socks. Oh, bother!


Well, I guess that's the wonderful update. Hope you weren't too disappointed!


See ya later, alligators!

0 comments: