Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hump Day Ramblings


Last night, I got up to visit Mr. Potty a million times (no joke! I stopped counting at 12). I promised myself I wouldn't drink anything after 8:30, but the juice Mr. Moose brought me was great! (V8 Mango Peach).

I also had a hard time breathing. When I layed flat, I swear I couldn't breathe! I propped up on several pillows and that helped. My mom told me, this morning on the phone, that sleeping basically "sitting up" is a necessity in the last few months. Joy!

I have a ton of errands to run today, before Mr. Moose gets home. I think I'll be able to get them all done. Plus, an added bonus, is the cool weather the South's experiencing now. I LOVE it! No more pouring sweat when I do anything. Yay!

Well, I'm off to see the wizard. The Wonderful Wizard of Errands. Wish me luck (I'm purchasing a maternity jacket/sweater today, too).


Happy "Hump" Day, all!



0 comments: